- Prospective candidates for the IJMB are to note that for them to secure admissions into tertiary education programme, they have to:
- Attain an appreciable standard of pass in the relevant subjects.
- Have credit in five relevant subjects in the appropriate WAEC/NECO.
- The credit/merit passes in question should be attained at not more than two sittings. Normally, credit passes Mathematics and English Language are repaired for all tertiary education courses except where it is stated otherwise. In addition to the general entry requirements specified above, candidates must meet any other specific entry. Candidates are therefore advised to consult the appropriate sections of the UTME/DE brochure for information about the specific entry requirements for different programmes. It is also important to note that admissions are subject to general guidelines enunciated from time by the proprietors of higher educational institutions. Such guidelines may set out admissions quotas or implementation principles which the Board and the institutions are expected to uphold.
- Twelve (12) recent Passports Photograph.
- ‘O’ Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Birth Certificate
- Recommendation letter from parent or guardian
- Mattress, bed sheet and pillow case, cooking utensils
Bank Name: FIRST BANK PLC
Account Name: CORNERSTONE SUCCESS EDUCATIONAL CONSULT LTD
Account Number: 2020249476
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 75% of all fees must be paid on or before resumption